Products/Services for IBREN BUSINESS GROUP
Our main scope of work is providing labor hire to do Stevedoring and Container washing at OTML Kiunga Wharf Operations.
In Stevedoring following activities are performed
• Berthing and un berthing of cargo vessels
• Unlashing off general cargoes on vessels
• Fitting of container shoes or twice locks when back loading
• Provide support in aligning container spreader bar to lift container
• Provide supporting hand in slings to bulk the cargoes
• Provide Tally clerk
• Provide operators to forklift of all sizes
I n container washing the following activities are done to meet AQIS standard
• Open containers and sweep inside the containers
• Ensure to wash and clean interior and exterior of containers
• Ensure that there are no rubbish in the container after the final wash
• Check for dents or defects on container
• Check and make sure that washing and cleaning is according to AQIS standard
• Label containers are marked as cleaned and sign off by appropriate person
Branches for IBREN BUSINESS GROUP in Papua New Guinea
No Branches available for IBREN BUSINESS GROUP
More Business Info
IBREN BUSINESS GROUP is a 100% locally and nationally owned business co, registered and incorporated with Investment Promotion Authority (IPA) in 1998.
Ibren Business Group is business entity of Somoe Clan of Kymaenai village- Haewenai Patrol Post, Ningerum LLG in North Awin Constituency of -Aekyom or Awin Tribe in North Fly District, Western Province.
It has been in operations as a contractor with OTML since 1997. It has been providing manpower, casual labor hire for Stevedoring and container washing to Ok Tedi Mining Limited (OTML) Kiunga Wharf Operations (Logistic) Department..
As a long time business partner to OTML we have developed a good working relationship with OTML. We have grown and merge to a bigger firm and are advancing into new opportunities within OTML operations, other stake holders, developers and business partners in order to help develop our District, Province and Nation as a whole.